Wanted 1 or 2 person hot tent with fire.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Murf

Feb 18, 2022
Lancs
Hi all
My regular bushcraft camp is idyllic in the spring, summer, and autumn but I swear it's possessed in winter with a sole aim of breaking me. In January I joyfully walked in for a short camp. It was a trap.... I literally crawled out half a stone lighter after 4 days and 3 nights. I was saved only by my Defence 4 throwing itself between me and everything that was trying its best to take me down. I still have nightmares :). So..... for this winter I'd like to try a small hot tent with a standing fire. I reckon that a warm dry base to start from each day would make the difference between crawling out and walking out. So there we have it.... small hot tent needed to help keep my dignity in winter woods. Please reply on here with suggestions or PM me if you think you could help. Thanks a lot.

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
In my search for a two person tent, this one was recommended by some folk on here and it comes with a stove jack and patch. Various inners available for it depending on your uses.

There are other models of various sizes too.

I have zero experience with it; just recommended by others previously.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE