09 honey stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
Ok then guys, spoke with Bob and he can do these for £27 plus P+P(plus any paypal fees if paying by this method) but we need 20 for this, I think this is a good price for a fantastic versitile stove.
Those deffo in post below, if your not in dont post. Cheers.

myotis

Apr 28, 2008
Somerset, UK.
I would like one at this price.

This is the first group buy I have taken part in, so may need a bit of help with the protocols of taking part.

eg If payment not by PayPal, does that mean a cheque? If so, who to. I assume we pay in advance (once numbers and therfore final cost sorted out)

Thanks,

Graham

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
guys, would it not be easier for the organiser if you jsut copied and pasted my post and added your name to it along with number wanted. Makes counting to 20 easier IMHO

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
I would like one at this price.

This is the first group buy I have taken part in, so may need a bit of help with the protocols of taking part.

eg If payment not by PayPal, does that mean a cheque? If so, who to. I assume we pay in advance (once numbers and therfore final cost sorted out)

Thanks,

Graham

New to me too but I would like one. someone will have to tell me what to do!
I am crap at this paying for stuff on the pc I even naff tesco orders up!!!

andy

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
sorry will have to pull out----better now then not supply you with funds later-----hope thee will be another one some time!

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
I'd love one but I've spent far too much this month already.

If it's still going by pay day I'm in otherwise I'll have to wait for the next one (fingers crossed!)

Claudiasboris

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Bashabuddy 1
Bumpy 1
gzornenplat 1
korvin karbon 1
myotis 1
porchini 1
scanker 1
scrogger 1
shewie 1
widu13 1

All alphabeticalized for you :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE