£40 Of Tiso Vouchers For Trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrstorey

Forager
I've got £40 of Tiso vouchers sat in front of me here, but I've just found out that the Tiso in Selfridges doesn't accept vouchers, so they're pretty much useless to me down here in London.

Is there anyone out there who'd be up for a trade - the vouchers in exchange for something of vaguely equal worth?

Cheers,

Michael.

mrstorey

Forager
I dunno spoony, it depends what you've got. Obviously something as close to the value of 40 squid as possible would be ideal, but they're no good to me here, so I'd rather have something useful in my hand than nothing :)

Things I'm definitely after are:
A better bushcraft knife than my current Mora Clipper
An axe of some sort (had a GB SFA in mind, but Wildlife Hatchet or Wetterlings also good)
A decent hammock
I also like the look of James O'Conner's knife-making kit elsewhere on the swap shop pages, anything like that, really.

So if you've got any of those second-hand, that would be brilliant, but I'm pretty easy, so drop me a PM if you fancy a bit of horse-trading.

And the Newcastle store does definitely take 'em - it's only the Selfridges one that doesn't accept them because it's an unusual situation (it's not their store, they're just displaying kit in someone else's department store, apparently).

Cheers,

Michael.

mrstorey

Forager
I've just found out that Tiso will accept the vouchers for mail order purchases, so I'm gonna hang on to them after all.

I'm really sorry to change my mind, and many thanks to everyone who PMed or posted an offer.

Michael.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE