(£35) Karrimor Sabre 40 plus plce side-pouches x2 (40 or 60 litres)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mallow Man

Jul 10, 2004
Devon
Nearly new. Just used twice. Have one spare already.

It is in DPM but with Olive plce sidepockets (mixing the styles did not bother me - when I am out in the woods who cares to see!) It is the version that does not have a padded waistbelt or daisy chains down the front. Bought it in May 2004 from Surplus Store - was new and bought extra rocket pack side pockets to go with it but the compression straps that go around the side of the pack when it has the extra pockets on are about an inch or two shorter than they ideally should be so this could be a bit of a pain. However it does not really affect the performance of the pack. I have seen other postings on the site about this subject. I think it cost me all in about £65. £50 for the pack and £15 for the sides.

Drop us a line if anyone is interested. Will accept sensible offers. P&P extra but I would assume that it must be about £5-7 special delivery as the pack is quite light.

As far as a photo - well it looks like a new dpm sabre 45 with olive side-pockets!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE