¡Hola de españa!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Well guys, remember me? It has been a while! Im sorry i haven´t been on for so long, been working in a pub, earning money, moving out of home, living with a girl, getting drunk and all the rest!

I currently write to you from Granada, I am living here for a few months, to learn spanish. It´s been two weeks so far, so im still pretty limited. Im at a language school for foreigners, it is specbloodytacular. See the site www.carmencuevas.com , it´s better than it looks! I shall let y'all know how i get on, just passed the exam from level one, so, onto level two.

From my window i can see the Alhambra, Granada central, and the whole of the albaicin. I must say, i have not seen many places as beautiful as where i live now. As for bushcraft? Not much, i have to say, although i will do a fundamental course when i ground myself, and get back into it i reckon. Still juggling big time though, working on seven.

Anyways, just a quick hello, look forward to hearing from you all again. Sorry it´s in the wrong section, i should know, but i blame it on lack of practice.

Hasta Luego,

Jake

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
:D Hello mate haven't seen you in a while! How you doing?

Granada eh, lucky you! Good luck with the spanish lessons, weren't you down in Africa for a bit doing something for the UN?

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Jake!
Com'est ta? ... Or something along those lines ...
Long time no see mate - good to see you're on your own 2 feet now ... a girl?? No starky? :rolleyes: Is it really you Jake, or did you hacked Jake's BCUK account? :lmao:

Anyway, have fun with everything you do, and keep us posted once in a while ;)

ATB,
Johan

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Es facile dicer "¿Que tal?" :)

I´m remembered! This place has changed alot since the early days!

I was in Nairobi and Cape town for a while last year, but nairobi didn´t workout. The country is beautiful, but the city is horrible. No useable roads, crime, poverty, corruption, rich ex-pats!

It is me!! believe it or not! My girlfriend, Ruby, took up most of my time, then my job took up the rest. Too many 70 hour weeks, and 17 hour days meant that i couldn´t do much else. I saved a lot of dinero for here though. Which is what i needed. I been a busy lad!

Anyways, i got a class (i haven´t said that in a while) so i gotta make like a tree...and leave...;)

Hasta Luego

Jake

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE