• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
launditch1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Nige, tried pm'ing but not sure it got through?:confused:

anyway, just wondering if you managed to get the lid done for me?

I'm a bit concerned, as there have been a couple of things posted to me recently,that have "gone missing" in the "system" and I'm getting a little paranoid to be honest.

No worries if it's not ready yet but If you can drop me a pm, that would be great:)

cheers

R.B.
    Replied wOOdsmoke.sorry i didnt get back to you..Im on it and it will be with you very soon...
    Hi Nige, did u get the recent email about the adze I ordered from you in April? I've not heard from you since you said in June it would be another week but the week came and went my friend. I've pm'd you and not heard back and seen that you have been on the site. If you can get in touch and let me know when it's heading my way I'd appreciate it...
    Hi Launditch1 I have been looking at the post/blog reviewing 'Firetrays' and as i understand you make them, please could you send me a price/timescale for one of these trays.

thankyou Richard
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…