Recent content by demented dale

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
  1. demented dale

    Wanted Cold Steel Barong machete

    See my last post Clem am and to add I just emailed a supplier in RO Ireland to see if they have one. DD x
  2. demented dale

    Wanted Cold Steel Barong machete

    Clem if you get stuck there is a cold steel supplier here in Republic of Ireland. I can get it you and pop over the border to post from royal mail. its a bit of a faf but doable x
  3. demented dale

    Wanted Cold Steel Barong machete

    Yeh actually you are right. it was a foolish comment by me given that they just do whatever they want regardless. One law for them and another law for us. dd xx
  4. demented dale

    waterproofing solution

    I used fabsil. it is the best thing ever. a silicone based waterproofer that will do the job perfectly. I swear by it, You can get a spray tin or I buy a gallon tin. x
  5. demented dale

    Wanted Cold Steel Barong machete

    just get it imported . if its legal thers not a thing they can do xxx
  6. demented dale

    Wanted Cold Steel Barong machete

    i dont know where. obvious but av u contacted cold steel? x
  7. demented dale

    Wanted Cold Steel Barong machete

    Are you selling? or wanting? Its in the for sale section. No pic either. I might want a machete if you got one for sale x
  8. demented dale

    Seaweed, how much is too much ?

    Theres a lady here on the West Coast of Ireland called Prannie Rhatigan. She has written several books about seaweed. She is a mine of information on the subject. I did a seeweed foraging course with her years ago. https://irishseaweedkitchen.ie, Heres her website. Drop her an email if you...
  9. demented dale

    Wanted Swiss Army Knife. Champion.

    bump this up. soeone must have one oif these i reckon. DD xxx
  10. demented dale

    Hello from Cyril_UK

    welcome. cyril. x
  11. demented dale

    new member

    Hello Dave . welcome x
  12. demented dale

    Wanted Swiss Army Knife. Champion.

    Hello everyone. I am looking for a sak champion as I have misplaced my spare. It must be black and have the magnifying glass (some dont). I thought I would ask here before buying one new. Failing that if anyone knows a good supplier I would be grateful of any input. As always thank you in...
  13. demented dale

    The Norwegian Military Tent Sheet System KNAPPETELT

    it does translate but badly x
  14. demented dale

    introducing me

    welcome to the forum, i know all manner of firelighting but rarely deviate from fire lighters. lol. enjoy. you can learn lots on here. x
  15. demented dale

    What fungi did you spot today?

    i saw sulphur tuft. huge patches on dead sycamore made all the more strange by my believeling that sycamore is not fungi friendly . x