1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sold Wild Country Coshee Micro tent

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by Tagaeri, Feb 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Tagaeri

Tagaeri Full Member

Selling a Coshee Micro tent from Wild Country by Terra Nova.

I got this to try out for work. It's only been put up once, and tried out for a few minutes. We had a few tents at the same time, and we ended up going with a Six Moons Design tent in the end, so the Coshee Micro has sat in a cupboard for the last year! Having a clear out now, so it's time for it to find a new home.

It's a great little tent. It weighs only 1.4 kg, and packs up really small (36x14 cm). The full specs are here: http://www.terra-nova.co.uk/tents-and-spares/all-tents/coshee-micro-tent/. Oh, and it's bushcraft green, of course!

These are £120 new, but as this has been opened and put up once, I'll take £75 including postage and PayPal or £70 cash if collected from near Penzance.

Thanks for looking.

#1 Tagaeri, Feb 7, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  2. Tagaeri

Tagaeri Full Member

Any takers?

3. TeeDee

TeeDee Full Member

I'll take a look online for some reviews - hold the fort , I'll get back to you.

4. Tagaeri

Tagaeri Full Member

There are a few reviews on the interweb - mostly positive from what I can see (4.3/5 stars on Amazon, for example). The only criticisms I've come across are criticisms of lightweight tents in general, i.e. relatively thin groundsheets, pegs and poles - but then without those things the tent wouldn't be lightweight! (Top tip: A sheet of Tyvek underneath the tent acts as a great footprint!) Only thing to watch out for is that this tent probably isn't suitable if you're 6 ft plus. Personally, I think it's a nice little tent for not much money (compared to the classic ones from Nordisk or Terra Nova, for example). I only ended up not using it because shortly afterwards I got a Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo tent from the US for work, which is a really lovely tent - but costs £250!

5. Tagaeri

Tagaeri Full Member

I'll hold off putting it on eBay to give you a chance to do some research TeeDee.

6. didicoy

didicoy Full Member

7. Madriverrob

Madriverrob Native

I have one of these , great little tent ( more like a bivvy !) , good quality materials as you would expect from Wild Country / Terra Nova .
    I've had no problems with mine and use it regularly .

8. Tagaeri

Tagaeri Full Member

9. Tagaeri

Tagaeri Full Member

Great, thanks for letting us know!

10. didicoy

didicoy Full Member

Yes, I told someone about your tent yesturday as he was considering buying a tent or a tarp for a trip accross Europe. & I thought it would suit his needs. I was surprised when I saw the advert. Others are selling for £140 plus.

11. Tagaeri

Tagaeri Full Member

Sold now. Thanks for looking everyone.