Pouch / sheath suggestions for Victorinox SwissChamp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hemdale

Nomad
Jan 30, 2012
London
Just repaired a few things with my Leatherman Wave is a bit tough to handle and its ergonomics are not the best (for my tastes).

I'm back with the well known SwissChamp and I wondered if any of you had any sheath / pouch to recommand (not necessarily Victorinox ones) ?
I'm looking for a possibly either a rotating or "horizontal" one, I'd like to avoid the velcro closure and prefer the snap metallic button.

A few options maybe ?

http://www.victorinox.com/ch/produc...ouches-for-Multi-Tools/Leather-Pouch/4.0822.L
http://www.victorinox.com/ch/produc...ls/Leather-Pouch-with-Rotating-Clip/4.0823.L1

Many thanks for your help.

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Can't say I like those pouches you've linked.....have you thought about making one yourself ?...

Here's my SAK pouch, made by whitby. It's over 30 years old but I often see similar ones knocking about on the bay....

2012_0621tracks0030-1.jpg

2012_0621tracks0031-1.jpg

Not rotating nor horizontal though..

hemdale

Nomad
Jan 30, 2012
London
Any SAK users around here ? Would be great to have your thoughts about the sheaths / pouches you're using. ;)

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
i use the one i linked to, very sturdy and has never let me down in all the years ive had it, the only mod, was to add a popper for securement to the flap instead of using the velcro supplied

roger-uk

Settler
Nov 21, 2009
long Eaton
Hey mate,

I've found an old lightweight Nylon sheath for the tid bits of the Wave. Do you think you could put a (black ? :cool: ) popper on it ? :You_Rock_

I've got two Victorinox sheaths for SAK one is the champ and their such a snug fit that I cannot see them dropping out even if the velcro went. had them over 2 years and velcro is still good

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Hey mate,

I've found an old lightweight Nylon sheath for the tid bits of the Wave. Do you think you could put a (black ? :cool: ) popper on it ? :You_Rock_

i would if i had a black popper, only have Silver & Brassed at the moment, bring it to the sussex meet and i'll puit a silver one on if you like, Black & Silver always looks smart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE