Possibles Pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-1

Hi Folks, right this is one that I have just finished, it's made from 3.2mm veg tanned has been hand dyed with dark brown professional Oil dye and stitched with synthetic sinew. The braid holding the toggle is also made from Synthetic sinew.

possiblessmall1hs1.jpg

possiblesside1fb0.jpg

I would like £45 for the pouch + £4.70 RMSD and accept paypal, thanks for looking:)

Sold.

leon-1

Essentialy Red it is the same as the ones that I make for Roger Harrington in design. The main differences are the dye, the toggle and the sinew.

It stands 6" high x 6.5" wide and 2" deep or for those of us that use metric 150mm x 162.5mm x 50mm.

The belt loops should accomodate a 3" or 75mm belt.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
A lovely shape and design though - could you give me the wxdxh please Leon? I'm resisting like crazy but I do like it a lot. Is the toggle antler?

Red

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Hi Leon-1.
PP sent this morning to you.

There is also a very genuine reason for purchasing this lovely item. My old pouch finally fell apart at the Spring Moot and I was lucky to find out early enough and so not loose the contents.

Cheers from Swyn.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
In that case I'm gald you got it swyn - mines well battered but works fine - I just though this one was "purty" :eek:

Red

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
I am not promising anything, but there maybe another up for grabs in the not too distant future, same design and colour (they were both dyed and cut at the same time). If it comes out like that one did I'll post it.

Now thats not fair! I had to stay away from my PC this time till it was sold I was so tempted. Great work leon-1 it is a first class job.:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE