Pendleton shirt and vintage style rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
Bought this rucksack for the missus but she no likey. Got it used off ebay where it was sold as an Urban Outfitter rucksack, which apparently is like a designer shop. Allegedly this bag was £70 new. It looks like waxed canvas but it isn't. It feels sort of waxed but it is some kind of synthetic material. It's got leather buckle straps but its fasteners are all popper buttons including the three external pockets. It's cotton lined with an internal zipped pocket.
I paid £27.50 on the bay but I'm offering it for £20 posted within the UK.

e793e069.jpg

Genuine Pendleton wool shirt. Another ebay purchase that didn't work out, its too small for me. Labeled a medium, this is 21" pit to pit. No holes, tears or marks. Cost me more than £20. One of you lucky folk can have it for £15 posted within the UK.

692f2e20.jpg

Cheers
Sean

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Love that shirt.... Screams "wear me" pity that it would have fitted me 25 years ago :(
Have a bump on me :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
Looks just what iv been after for a while were they based on a production jacket. Closest iv found is a m65 jacket

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
Looks just what iv been after for a while were they based on a production jacket. Closest iv found is a m65 jacket

If my memory serves me right they were based on a Westwinds Airedale, although there were a few changes such as fleece lined hand warmer pockets and no lining inside.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Do I need another rucksack? No.

Do I want another rucksack? Always.

I was hoping (faintly) that someone would beat me to this. Ok, I'll buy it.

Can you PM me your address, do you take postal orders as I don't use cheque or paypal?

Liam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE