Online learning

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
It is.....
We learned not to do that, or get onto a limb like that. By climbing ourselves, and using our youthful, immature, brains.
I guess today the thinking is: ' If he did that on Youtube, that must be the possible and correct way to do it.'

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
The poor lad, somebody should have told him to look on YouTube and watch a video on how to climb down again , wasting the time of the emergency services he should be made to pay a fee towards the cost, there are too many of these you tube cavaliers

Reactions: GuestD and Janne

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hapless-drone-pilot-gets-stuck-60ft-tree.html

If this is true, is it not sad? Trying to learn how to climb a tree from Youtube.
Sheltered upbringing, to say the least!
Must have spent his youth behind a screen.

As its the Daily Mail I'd reckon it's got about a 10% chance of being fully factually correct and am fairly surprised they never managed to blame immigrant millenial communists for it all.
All those drone pilots will lower local house price and affect pensions... as infinitum.

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
I read several online British newspapers (in addition to Swedish and Norwegian ones,) , from political Right to Left ( the truth is somewhere inbetween usually) and also Daily Mail, for fun.
I sometimes have a feeling that the people writing the articles are school youngsters doing their first Media project.

But one benefit with DM is that many articles are bought in, and easy to check the original one.

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
As its the Daily Mail I'd reckon it's got about a 10% chance of being fully factually correct
I think that is a gross over estimate. I wouldn't even consider using it as part of my personal hygiene program.

Reactions: Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE