Navigation Changes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
I think the site is great, looks really good, no joke.
(and i've been a web developer for 8 years)

The only suggestion i have is that some of navigation is bit too "deep".
i.e to get to the news articles, you need to go to news / news again / news item.

The news articles could be moved up into the news section, or even a few items or direct links to new items direct off the from page.

I know there's some instances when the deeper navigation indexing is very useful ... but this is just a suggestion :)

I just find it a chore to see if there's anything new on the site.
I think the frontpage could be used to show more updateable content.. keep the "welcome" stuff, just have it alongside some news content.

anyway :)

Cheers
Carlo

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks for that Giancarlo - Jamie mentioned this the other day as well. In the next couple of weeks we are going to be having all the new stuff mentioned and linked to on the front page so you can go there and see what is new in each section. That's what the space under the blurb is for. We just need to get it up! We will smooth things out.
In the near future we will also be shifting over to a PHP site which will allow us to be more dynamic :-D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE