Mora 162 Crook Knife Sheaths For Sale...84 of them!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi everyone...i've finally made myself do a decent batch of mora 162 sheaths....today i knuckled down and cut out 84 lol!...(still got to bevel the edges, punch holes, cut off corners, rivet and press stud them, wet form them, dye them, polish them lol!!)...

these did well at the bushcraft show and many went to the guys from the bushcraft schools that were there and its my understanding that they were to go on a variety of similar crook knives and i didnt have a single one returned so i'm presuming they fit a fair few different shaped blades...last week an ebay customer told me they also fit the mora 164 as well.

anyway...special price for bcuk'ers, these are £13 by paypal only please and that includes 2nd class post and i'll obtain a proof of posting, or £14 if you'd like recorded post...(i sell these on ebay for nearly £20 btw and usually make just 5 at a time)...i have a few already made which can be posted immediately...

the top pic shows left handed ones....the bottom pic right handed....please post in the thread if you'd like one and which sort and colour/press stud combination....i can also do these in black with black press studs for example...and then send me a pm for payment details....think thats everything....many thanks!

a

ps...the crook knife in the picture is not for sale and is the property of kepis....see how badly he looks after his tools?:lmao:

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi brother s! i have no idea sorry m8...i would imagine a lot of the bushcraft schools use bens knives....i just measured the length of the entire blade up to the handle and its 8.5cm approx...

ps....ya wallet with ya soon!

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi everyone....bear with me please, just got in after a week camping in cornwall....have replied to all pm's and will post everything out tomorrow....

regards

s

Darwa

Forager
Apr 12, 2013
Cambridge
Do any of the purchasers know if these will fit a Mora 163?

Yes Angst, it was me that just asked you this on eBay ;)

Arjati

Dec 20, 2012
Bedfordshire
Bought one of these today at the Marston Vale Wood Festival - fantastic, soooo much better than the bit of old rag I was using before.

Cheers,
Richard

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE