...know if my full membership subscription will automatically renew...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
.. as when I check my subscriptions under my User CP I notice near the bottom this disclaimer...

'Validity periods marked * indicate that purchasing this subscription is recurring, this means after the period is complete it will automatically be renewed.'

Am I to take it that my paypal will be charged for full membership automatically? Or will I need to do this manually?

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
is this a new feature? or will subscriptions prior to the move be affected as well?

Secondly, if we don't want our subscriptions to continue when they expire, who do we contact?

Mirius

Nomad
Jun 2, 2007
North Surrey
You can check this out by checking your paypal account. I don't remember the exact location but if you poke around the menus you will find a section for recurring subscriptions - and if it's there then it will, and if not, then it won't!

And you if there are there and you don't want them to renew - then cancel them while you are there.

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
You can check this out by checking your paypal account. I don't remember the exact location but if you poke around the menus you will find a section for recurring subscriptions - and if it's there then it will, and if not, then it won't!

And you if there are there and you don't want them to renew - then cancel them while you are there.

Thanks Mirius,

I've just checked, it's under history then in the show field drop the box to 'recurring payment' then underneath that select The Past Year in the 'Within' field. Then hit search.

I have none in there so looks like this is a new thing and I will have to resubscribe manually.

Cheers Mirius.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sorry guys, missed this one.

As things stand at the moment it's not self renewing, if it ever is then it can be switched off via Paypal or via contacting admin here at Bushcraft UK It is a function available and i've had a lot of requests for it as people want to support the site/pay for Full Membership but don't want the hassle of paying each year.

So, it's not active at the moment but it might be in the future, opt out can be via paypal or just contact bushcraft uk. ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE