I'm Back... (with a taster!)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
Hi All,

beeni a while since i've been active, reason being I spent four and half months (summer/autumn) living in a tent on a campisite in wicklow running a "firing range" (gas powered .22 rifles and automatic airsoft rifles), teaching archery and beginner's bushcraft skills to youngsters. For the past 2 months i've just been lurking in the background working on a few projects (many inspired by the fine work produced by those on here) while trying to find a 'real' job for the winter! (i'm back in social care for now)

anyway, being a new year I'm gona try to get around to posting some pics (hopefully).

anyway, 2 quick taster pics.

first up a set deer themed 'bushcraft' set for the mate I got to know who is teaching me to hunt, plus being a CHEAP (free:p) source of antler, skins, andd other raw matterials( I even got some porcupine quills recently!:lmao:)

next is an overall veiw of some of the bits I have been making.

hopefully I'll post more soon!

I'd also like to add that for a bunch of people on the internet who I have never met, i really missed ya all! :You_Rock_

thanks for looking,
Ste

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello :) and Happy New Year :D

Lovely kit you're making :approve: and a really excellent range too. Your friend's going to be rightly pleased with that gift set….beat soap and shaving gel into a cocked hat !

cheers,
Toddy

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
thanks guys! apologies for the not-great pics. should get up more soon!

mac Think i may have what some call ADHD, but what I call MMGS (Must Make Gear Syndrome)!:mexwave:

Ste

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
Thanks guys!

Glad to be back! I've been gradually personallising/making my own gear in a combo of traditional/modern kit.

Ste

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE