for swaps kegs and barrels

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Far_Wanderer

Oct 29, 2009
Lancashire, England
Right guys I have 2 kegs for swaps one aluminium and one stainless steel and 2 roughly 25 or 30 litre barrels that are from the restaurant I run. There will be possible some more kegs soon after I've checked the store room.

The barrels I have a couple my self that I use for when I'm out in my canoe but as there from a restaurant they can be used for storing dry ingredients for long term storage.

Due to size I'm not really looking at postage so anyone in the Chorley Lancashire area or passing by will get first refusal, I'm happy to meet up to trade and I make trips up to the shape area every month or so can meet in or around the lakes when next there. If no interest the kegs will be weighed in for scrap.

I'm looking for bushcraft items or canoeing gear.

Pictures will be posted Friday.

Chaard

Forager
Jul 9, 2013
Reading
Is the stainless steel keg good for homebrew use? Does it look like the one below? I'm pretty far away In reading but please don't scrap it.

AEB-Cornelius-keg.jpg

Chaard

Forager
Jul 9, 2013
Reading
Yeh and if there are some coloured stripes it belongs to a brewery! I do have full pub keg taps though so either way don't scrap them.

If you want to find local buyers advertise on a forum called jims beer kit

Far_Wanderer

Oct 29, 2009
Lancashire, England
These were bought about 4 years ago from a Asian place with cobra in and they haven't been back to get them since then which was about 3 years ago. So got told by the owner of the restaurant to dispose of them. Not interested in selling them just thought id offer them up before scraping

Last edited:

little_leaf177

Tenderfoot
Oct 24, 2011
Liverpeewwll
Hi Far wanderer/ Not sure if these are still up for swaps or if you by chance happen to come by any more but I have loads of different gear i can swap.. both canoeing & bushcraft... Are they still available?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE