Filson & Maxpedition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
Filson Tincloth Packer Hat, size XL. Only been worn a few times so is in excellent condition. I'd like £40 for this including delivery to mainland UK.

3A32D50D-CC89-44CC-A4E2-B165535847B6-899-0000015F727AC60D.jpg

Maxpedition MPB (Multi Purpose Bag) in black. This is in used but very good condition, a few superficial marks that would come off with a wipe down but no tears or pulls. All zips intact and smooth. More details here: http://www.heinnie.com/Maxpedition/Maxpedition-Bags/Maxpedition-Multi-Purpose-Bag/p-289-359-2053/ The only difference with mine is that I've cut off the little straps on the top. I don't carry a telescopic baton and they weren't big enough for a brolly. I'd like £70 for this delivered to mainland UK.

FE6E303A-C0FB-44BC-8841-E5EE6E0F2864-899-0000015F6430AF11.jpg

Thanks for looking

Sean

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
My head measures 59.5 cm in circumference. The hat is ever so slightly too big for me. Hope that helps.

Sent from my phone.

It will fit me though - yes please on the tin cloth hat...but

I'm a 59 so it prob be too big for me, oh well.

...I have one that is a large (I think) and slightly too small

So how about this for a plan...

I'll take yours Prawnster if I may and Paullyfuzz you could buy my one from me once I have checked the size for you.

What do you think chaps? In fact, are we all on/near the M62 corridor (St. Helen's, Manchester, Halifax)? We could have a hat meet/swap:lmao:.

pm's sent

kawasemi

Last edited:

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
...I love it when a plan comes together :beerchug:

Prawnter you have a pm and I'll get yours paid for

Paullyfuzz you have a pm about mine...and if it doesn't suit size wise don't worry/no commitment, I'll still buy Prawnsters and sell it on later to get some dosh back :eek:

goodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE