Few bits of kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SI-Den

Tenderfoot
Jul 23, 2011
Norfolk
Clearing out a few bits of kit, most of it is pure army surplus so probably not of interest here but the bits that may be are:

MTP trousers, picked these up an they are a 'bit' small for me ;-) newer style with hidden buttons, size 80/84/100 - they have an 84cm waist, about 34" ish

Looking for £25 Inc P&P + paypal

DPM combat jacket, old pre C95 jacket with 'poachers pocket' size 190/104 - 42" ish chest

Looking for £20 Inc P&P + paypal

Norgi shirt, label says 92 - but it's a medium

Looking for £10 Inc P&P + paypal

Sleeping Bag & bivi bag - german 'mummy' type sleeping bag, not sure of the origin of the bivi bag. Not used this one at all, the one. Have used I would describe as a good 2 season bag ****NOW SOLD*****

Looking for £20 Inc P&P + paypal ****NOW SOLD*****
Den

Last edited:

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi SI-DEN, sorry to seem a bit dim ! has the sleeping bag been used ? and is it £20 .00 for both the bag and bivvy ?

Ivan...

SI-Den

Tenderfoot
Jul 23, 2011
Norfolk
I've not used the sleeping bag & bivi myself, an from what I can see / gather its not been used before I picked it up either, but I wont bet my life on that!

Den

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE