A couple of recent projects..........(Photo heavy).

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
following the Xmas lull and the dark nights I thought I'd make myself a new knife. I couldn't be bothered with spending hours out in the garage making a blade and heat treating it so I bought an Ezo Trapper in O1 to handle and make a sheath for, here's the results.

Not sure what the wood is (? I just had it laying around) over red liners with Brass and Stainless bolts. I also added a matching fire steel and beads.

All cased in a nice leather sheath, with fire steel holder and Brass D ring. Hand finished to compliment the handle.

Second Project - I found a piece of O1 in my draw at work so turned it into a small blade for my son. I hand filed a Scandi type grind and heat treated it at home.

The handle is the same wood as the Enzo above with Brass pins and tube and a nice little sheath.

Think we're happy with the results:D

Thanks for looking

Rich

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Really nice work indeed, all of it; I wouldn't mind hazarding a guess at Walnut for the wood?

Lonewolf44

Jan 11, 2017
Poland
Very decent work mate! I would definitely buy that if I would need a new knife and the price would be right, keep Your work up :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE