3 Gods.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 10, 2015
South Wales
Well with this heat there is little I can do at the moment so I thought I'd share some god sticks I carved a long time ago.

Odin (wanderer),Thor and Tyr.
9D4F9E68-53B9-4979-8D07-CE5F8C579920_zpsbtuxpcpt.jpg

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Lovely, I like the little one on the left. As for activity, I have done naff all for two days myself apart from take the dogs to the river and sit in it with them.

Dec 10, 2015
South Wales
Lovely, I like the little one on the left. As for activity, I have done naff all for two days myself apart from take the dogs to the river and sit in it with them.

Oh these carving were done a few years back just recently moved from Cumbria to South Wales I can't cope with these temperatures been sat in side with the fans running.

I'm thinking of heading to the river with my leaking (wet suit) waders and try and tempt some trout to the fly.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
They are good and crude but instantly recognisable as the real images would have been.

But you didnt do mine who is on the Sigurd Slab, Maughold, Isle of Man.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE