10amp battery charger

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Evening all

10 amp battery power pack charger for all things USB. Includes USB cable to charge the battery pack itself and a USB female lead to charge your gadgets. I will also include an IHustle adapter which will be needed for most smart phones. The Adapter also says it allows you to charge an ipad from a USB port but ive not tested this

The USB lead is made up by me with a USB boost circuit built in to regulate voltage at 5v 700mah.

When recharging the pack you can either plug it into a PC / Laptop or i find the usb mains adapter i got with my iphone works perfectly well. You use your own USB lead you got with your phone to charge it.

So far its been tried with Various Blackberries, Iphone , 3G, 3GS, 4, 4s, ipod touch, samsung Y, wildfire, wildfire S, Desire

Item is NOT waterproof but then i dont know any that are.

I have used this on 5 day meets and it has kept all my gadgets (and a few of other peoples) juiced with no problems.

10 Available for this month, Price £15 delivered including all fees etc. State requirement on here and i will PM payment details and update total remaining.

Weight 368g

EDIT: in answer to some Questions

From empty it will generally take about 24 hours to charge via usb. Basically you will be charging it at 500ma per hour and it holds 10000mah. add in some inefficiency and that takes you to 24h. It will be a little quicker via a mains charger but not a huge amount.

Dims are Length 130mm
width 75mm
depth25mm

A typical phone / ipod battery is about 1800-2000ma so you should get 5 full charges assuming you dont top it off from the car or a usb solar panel etc.

32f51d00.jpg

Last edited:

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
Hi,
Could you put me down for one please,
Without sounding stupid, could I clarify something first please,
Is every thing I need to charge my iphone4 up with it?
You say I can get about 4/5 charges out of a fully loaded unit?
Cheers
Bill

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Mine arrived today too - many thanks!

Quick and probably stupid question re recharging it. Red light comes on and slowly flashes when connected to laptop usb port. How do I know when its fully charged, and will I damage it if I leave it on charge say overnight?

Oh - and it charges the Galaxy tab a treat!

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
The red flashing is probably overcharge warning as i sent all units fully charged. Run it down a bit first. Good news on the galaxy tab. I often charge mine overnight.

you will get a steady green light when full

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE