1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

“Hobo” Success!

Discussion in 'Kit Chatter' started by AJB, May 24, 2005.

1. AJB

AJB Native

Hi All,

Further to me question about “Hobo” fishing, Bob Hurley kindly (even though he tried to wind me up ;o)) sent me this link :- http://www.streamlines.com/.

The guy who runs this outfit, Jack Cohen (jcohen@fix.net), has been incredibly helpful and has organised postage to the UK for me and is throwing in a free example of last years design.

Two casting handlines (Streamines), with line, pouches and wooden practice casting weights, including P&P to the UK, all for £12.

Strikes me as a bargain, if anyone contacts him, please mention my name as he has really gone out of his way to help me.

If anyone is interested in more information, when I get them, shout, and I’ll post an opinion.

Andy

2. Wayne

Wayne BCUK Welfare Officer
    Mod

Nice link Andy. I have been using a coke can with some success.

I may have to place an order.

Would be good to have a review when you have used them.

3. AJB

AJB Native

Hi Wanye,

OK, will do, but thank Bob Hurley for the link, he found it for me. If you contact Streamline (I think it's a one man band) say hi from me.

4. Stew

Stew Bushcrafter through and through

Andy, you certainly should give us your opinion, but better yet a review - both of your first impressions and folowing a bit of use.