MealGear - a box of!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
They are some good points folks! And I also have a box on eBay as I found another 1.5 boxes :togo:

But if it helps everyone then I am happy to cover the shipping to TeeDee or anywhere else in the UK.

Does that help?

Kind regards,

Jack.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Hi Jack , Nice offer to cover the shipping, speaking for myself i would have come and picked up in person as its ( only ) an hour and half up the road ( could have been a nice day out ), i think the problem is that regardless of that ( which i wasn't going to build in cost wise ) when you add up the individual shipping and misc bits and pieces for whoever to organize and do it , the cost in time and postage involved makes it a bit of a non-starter.

Nothing can be done about that , just the way it is. Feel free to PM if required.

Trev

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
Northwich Cheshire
Heyho ,
Cheers TeeDee for offering to stump up the initial outlay and do all the packing and posting ,
Cheers Decorum for pointing out that it was a non-runner .
Cheers , Trev .

Trev

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
Northwich Cheshire
It's not that it's a non runner. It's more a case of P&P getting in the way.

Yeh , true . But as a postal buy it's a non-runner . Good for a stall .
It would still make a reasonable buy for say 6 people buying 8 each ( or similar units , I've discussed it with the boss and apparently Christmas does start in September so I can't buy 48 ) , but still a good buy for those who would buy 8 and pass a few on .
Cheers , Trev

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE