Eka Swede 8 (and Mora Companion)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

joenineo

Jun 4, 2011
cheshire
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I recently received a EKA Swede 8 unexpectedly, which now leaves me with two: Both are in excellent condition (imo). There are some minor marks on the blade on either - but nothing that a good polish would not remove (if required). [/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Given that I don’t really need two, I thought I’d offer either one (black), or the other (orange), up for sale. I like both, so it makes no difference to me which one I keep. :) They are both 8's. The buyer can have a black one or an orange one. Choices.... :cool:[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Looking for £23 all in. [/FONT]

I also have a Mora companion “user” that I will add to the deal (no extra cost - as the postage is the same either way). Of course, the option to take it is entirely up to the potential buyer of the EKA. (Note: Although the blade on this one might look “dull”, I can assure you that it is hair popping sharp.)

EkaSwede8_01.jpgEkaSwede8_02.jpgEkaSwede8_03.jpgEkaSwede8_04.jpgMoraComapnionUser.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE