Will it get dark ?!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
So me and my bud decided to celebrate Christmas together , so we said we would do it at my place , in the evening light in my head went on and gave him a call that we should go in the woods and do it there of course he accepted and was happy to come with me , I was happy that I would document it :) So in the night of Christmas we (christian orthodoxes) pray in churches , I was there until 3am and went sleep 4am , I woke up at 11 thinking I wouldn't have time for all of this and put my head back on the pillow but then remembered how much I love woods so I got up , got the gear ready , prepared my backpack , prepared backpack for my bud , put some whiskey in my flask (300ml) I didnt take more because I know what we are capable of , we dont stop drinking until there is no more alcohol :lmao: and we had a 10km hike back home on a very stiff snowy icy mountain. so on 3 we were there cutting firewood what happened after you can see in the video , i'll leave you intrigued :D

[video=youtube;n9sIMSgxk4k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9sIMSgxk4k[/video]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE