Aussie Swag supplier?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dp0001

Forager
Apr 27, 2007
London
I've had a few conversations in Australian camping shops over the years and they've always put me off bringing back a swag for the UK. The main advantages given by people that use them: tradition, animal-proof and can take abuse, chuck in the back of a Ute, chuck on the floor, job's a good'en. No pegging or faffing. Disadvantages, heavier, not completely waterproof in constant rain, dark inside. So not the best solution for our soggy island unfortunately.

They're evolving too, from a simple canvas body bag to something more like a hooped bivi with plastic groundsheets, bug nets sewn in etc.

kelster

Mar 13, 2012
London
I have a one man Swag purchased from CampCanvas but have not had a chance to use it yet. I was pleased with a bell tent I had bought from them last year. It worked out about £115 including delivery from Belgium (no affiliations etc). In my experience they produce high quality gear, although strictly for car camping. It's fairly hefty with the mattress and is set out as to be for four-season use.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE