1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Siberianfury
Last Activity:
Oct 16, 2017 at 11:10 PM
student

Share This Page

Siberianfury

Native, from mendip hills, somerset

Siberianfury was last seen:
Oct 16, 2017
    1. Siberianfury
      Siberianfury
      24/8/08 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    2. Retired Member southey
      Retired Member southey
      No worries dude, No I am broke at the mo, due to paying for some new toys:D, I have been planning that next year will be my year for meeting peeps, hopefully i wont annoy too many between then and now:rolleyes::p, hahahaha, Hows the bender going? sounds a bit gay but really impressed at how you ignore the nay sayers here mate, good skills!
    3. Retired Member southey
      Retired Member southey
      Hello matey, just been reading this, just thought you might find it interesting too,

Nordic Bushcraft blog
    4. Wilderbeast
      Wilderbeast
      Hi buddy, beautiful knife and would like to review it some time but can't do anything for a bit because I'm moving around a lot at the moment, would be available for something in the summer though!
    5. Sparrowhawk
      Sparrowhawk
      Hello Chap,
      Many thanks for the positive comments on my enzo trapper. Usually I'm well up for trading, but at the moment I can't think of anything I need that I don't have (unless you have an Alan Wood or an Ian Bailey knocking around that you're fed up of!).
      I have a tentative offer from a chap in London, if that falls through I might get back to you on the trade idea.
      All the best,

Josh H
    6. persistent king
      persistent king
      hi mate how do i get your shooting vids on youtube , what name is it under ?
      cheers mate,
      Bri.
    7. Wilderbeast
      Wilderbeast
      Hey josh,

Nice video on the bsa lightning. I'm thinking of getting one and I've found one for £190 including telescopic scope but I'm pretty sure I can make a deal, what sort of price did you pay and what shall I look to beat the fellow down to?!
    8. Wilderbeast
      Wilderbeast
      oh that's a shame, what and where's the wilderness gathering then?
    9. Wilderbeast
      Wilderbeast
      Hey mate,

Loved your youtube vids! You coming to bushmoot this year?
  • About

student
    bushcraft, zoology, shooting, archery, traditional crafts, knife making and oriental swords.

Signature