1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
sasquatch
Last Activity:
Aug 11, 2019 at 5:57 PM
Birthday:
Jul 26, 1976 (Age: 43)
Professional knacker

Share This Page

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!), 43, from Northampton

sasquatch was last seen:
Aug 11, 2019
    1. TurboGirl
      TurboGirl
      You're very kind :) Just a smile from a freindly face at NW will do nicely tho =)
    2. savagebushcraft
      savagebushcraft
      hey there. Thinking of arranging another meet at the "classified" venue, some time in the near future. I know the weather isn't going to get any better, but it should still be a good weekend. Will try and organise dates with the landowner, but I can pencil you in TBC, as you missed the first meet.

It'll be free of charge as always, location is a mile or so from a village called Farthinghoe, Northamptonshire, NN13 5NY. Same basic rules and setup as first meet. Full location will be PM'd upon confirmation of dates etc.

Cheers

Adam
    3. Jaysurfer
      Jaysurfer
      Hi Sasquatch

I noticed you mentioned a straight edge razor in one of your posts. Do you have one for sale?
      I have recently just moved to Daventry also from Somerset so not far from you.

J
    4. PREPER
      PREPER
      Your inbox is full mate, sent you a hotmail in reply,

PREPER......... :)
    5. PREPER
      PREPER
      Hello mate PM sent.
    6. woodspirits
      woodspirits
      hiya chad, thats a very generous offer! and no doubt there will be a couple of things to sort out prior, be good to get another take on this new wood :) i will check availability nearer the time and get back, cheers mate

steve
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 26, 1976 (Age: 43)
    Professional knacker
    Moved from Saskatchewan to the UK in 1999

Outdoor stuff,music,bmx,music,more music!

Signature

Everybody's favorite redneck.