1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
jdlenton
Last Activity:
Apr 13, 2016 at 9:37 AM
Birthday:
Nov 8, 1973 (Age: 46)
Teacher

Share This Page

jdlenton

Full Member, 46, from Northampton

jdlenton was last seen:
Apr 13, 2016
    1. Cyclingrelf
      Cyclingrelf
    2. Gailainne
      Gailainne
      Heh JD sorry I took a while figuring out how to reply. Not bad, pretty good in fact, had a weekend away at Loch Lomond last weekend, canoeing and camping with the wallabies, now sorting out gear to take to Norway a week on Saturday.
      I also tried out a new Bridge hammock design I've been working on, basic suspension atm, but will be installing spliced dyneema with woopie slings soon.

How are you doing ? did you ever make one of those st.st. bracelets ?
    3. Cyclingrelf
      Cyclingrelf
      That sounds ACE! Jack's lucky to have a fabby dad like you. I shall investigate properly later - want to have a go at building something to smoke my sheep hides and keep the Cornish weather off them today. Take care, S
    4. Cyclingrelf
      Cyclingrelf
      Wow - thanks for that! Cool!
    5. Cyclingrelf
      Cyclingrelf
      Just saw the International Space Station fly over - it goes pretty fast. Only took a few minutes to cross the sky and go down again.
    6. Cyclingrelf
      Cyclingrelf
      Ah - that explains those then! Top kudos to you - the other two mods I asked (mentioning no names...Sargey 'n Mad Dave) didn't know :)
    7. Cyclingrelf
      Cyclingrelf
      Hello mon amie, El and I are wonderin' what the +s next to people's names are?
      Thanks! S+
    8. Cyclingrelf
      Cyclingrelf
      Happy Christmas! :)
    9. Cyclingrelf
      Cyclingrelf
      You gone back to work for a break yet? ;) I'm off sea kayaking on Sunday, not sure where yet. Missing the river trip tomorrow cos of work- I knew there was a draw back to earning an income!
    10. Cyclingrelf
      Cyclingrelf
      I've got a job!! Woo hoo! I'm gonna be a drug dealer down in the local village. :) Our little chemist has agreed to take me on part time. Perfect! (The excitement is because it's SO hard to get work down here - the closest recruitment agency is up in Truro, cos there just isn't the work down this end of the county)
    11. Cyclingrelf
      Cyclingrelf
      Just rumbled a problem with this feature - you can't tell if someone responds to your message on their own profile other than by going and visiting every profile you've commented on to check...
    12. Cyclingrelf
      Cyclingrelf
      Ooh - this is new! Or is it just part of the private messaging system?
      Just sent you a proper email with lots of writing in it an everything.
      Better go check on my latest sheepskin now before it dries crackly...
      Take care,

S
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 8, 1973 (Age: 46)
    Teacher
    I'm originally from Huddersfield, love being outside and I like it crisp and cold.

The natural world, open canoeing, teaching, all things bushy, metal wood and leather work

Signature

entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem