Why Not Show Off?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SiWhite

Nomad
Apr 1, 2007
Deepest North Hampshire
Play car;

IMG_4759.jpg

Work car;

collage_lb_image_page8_20_1.png

Landy has waaaaaaay better fuel economy - Vectra will get down to less than 10mpg sometimes :)

Minotaur

Native
Apr 27, 2005
Birmingham
110 defender TDI, His name is Darwin!

I hope this is a really good play on words.

Could you elaborate?

I think he is pointing to their reputation as hairdresser cars. Now you can get pink landrovers but they have four blokes from Hereford in them, and two general purpose machine guns mounted on the front.

My mate had one, nice motors, but you really do not want to find their tipping problem first hand. Also had no boot space at all.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Now you can get pink landrovers but they have four blokes from Hereford in them, and two general purpose machine guns mounted on the front.

My mate had one, nice motors, but you really do not want to find their tipping problem first hand. Also had no boot space at all.

The boot space is probably full of ammunition for the Gimpy's!
happy0009.gif

the-pink-panther.jpg

Vildmannen

Oct 4, 2009
Sweden
Well, this is my first post on this forum, been lurking about for a while and let me say that I really enjoy the knowledge I found here, and the pleasant tone of conversation I've seen!

Well here is my just for fun car: /Users/gustaf/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2009/22 jun 2009/9792607913.jpg

windward

Forager
Sep 28, 2006
Edinburgh
New toy about 5 months ago now....going to kit it out over the next 2 to 3 years for expedition stuff...don't know where yet and not sure what the hell I'm doing but thats all part of the fun! In the process of getting quotes for expedition roofracks...can't believe how much they are!!!

Skye7.jpg

This was on the way to Skye in June...drove up a forest track about 10.30 at night to find a place to pitch tent for the night...came across a very small clearing with table & chairs...and 1 tree...seeing there was no space for a tent it was the hammock between the tree and roofrack...pic was taken in the morning. The view was stunning being so high up.

Hammock.jpg

Peebles the first day I got it...had to get off road somewhere lol.

1stday.jpg

Vildmannen

Oct 4, 2009
Sweden
Yes... Making **** out of myself in my very first attempt at posting...
Could some kind sole please explain how to upload pictures to a post?

Pardon my spelling and grammar by the way, english is not my first luanguage.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE