What sessions/ courses would you like to attend this year?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
I know there isn't a list of topics being covered so it's not a multiple choice

But, is there a topic or two (or three) that you would really like to learn about if someone is able to teach it?

My 'to do' list is too long to list here and I never seem to get to as many sessions as I'd like but I really enjoyed the basket weaving I did a couple of years ago and flint knapping is still on the list too. With everything else going on (read socializing) I'm not sure I'll get to do either but, well, there's always next year...

What's on your list?

Mark

Forgeways

Jun 25, 2010
Machynlleth, powys
This will be my first year. Booked Bushmoot as its sounds perfect and have been left a little underwhelmed by other bushcraft festivals especially their workshops (which tend to be more of a chat/presentation).

Anyway basket weaving is always a winner as its medative and practical all at the same time but would really like to see something around curing meats and then any other inspirational bread cooking workshops.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Just seeing what others have cooked is always inspirational for me.
I've eaten proper yeast risen bread, rice pudding in a dutch oven and even a full on Indian curry cooked from scratch
Some of the things people do is amazing!

So if you see me wandering around your camp at food times I just trying to blag some food but ideas too - honest!!!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I'd like to do the Axe course, we'll be throwing knives on the range again I suspect :D Some cooking...I need to take photo's this year,I always take less than I intend...

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Flint Knapping and knife sharpening would be my first choice.

I also hear that there may just be an "Intro to cider drinking" and a "Getting daughter to put the kettle on, pet" session; something to do with a "natty corn ear"

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
I'm quite interested in seeing what's about. I've had a smattering of loads of stuff in previous years so give back and attend a few of the more unusual ones. Still a bit skeptical of the dowsing

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE