Welcome Iggy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 27, 2005
Swindon
Ok, a little about me.
Have been a historical reenactor for a while as well as doing tabletop wargaming, amateur dramatics and running a small business, so I'm a pretty varied kettle of fish.
I'm on here to learn and hopefully get out a bit more with some like minded people.

Currently living and working in Swindon as a systems test analyst, which basically means I break computer software for a living!

Cheers,
iggy

leon-1

iggy said:
Ok, a little about me.
Have been a historical reenactor for a while as well as doing tabletop wargaming, amateur dramatics and running a small business, so I'm a pretty varied kettle of fish.
I'm on here to learn and hopefully get out a bit more with some like minded people.

Currently living and working in Swindon as a systems test analyst, which basically means I break computer software for a living!

Cheers,
iggy

LOL

Welcome to BCUK iggy.

I worked as a Test Technician, which meant I got to break the hardware that your broken software went onto.:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE