New Member in Oxfordshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 26, 2024
Oxfordshire
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forums here. I enjoy the outdoors, it's just about the only thing that keeps me sane, since I work a desk job.

I've done a lot of long day trips around Oxfordshire, I prefer a nice walk from my door and back, with my dog.

I want to get a bit more adventurous, I visited the Brecon Beacons for an overnighter last summer, and have been itching to do more overnighters since.

I'm looking to do some multi day hikes, and thought I'd start with the Ridgeway. Wikd camping along the way. My brother has just started at Exeter Uni, and I'll definitely be visiting Dartmoor with him for a wild camp every now and then. I'd also love to check out the South West Coast Path, and do a few days at a time.

Let me know if you have any tips, or suggestions on where to go! I'm always amazed that people find nice secluded spots around in the UK, I'm always worried a farmer or deer stalker or someone is going to be wandering where I'm set up.

Nice to meet everyone!
Jacob.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forums here. I enjoy the outdoors, it's just about the only thing that keeps me sane, since I work a desk job.

I've done a lot of long day trips around Oxfordshire, I prefer a nice walk from my door and back, with my dog.

I want to get a bit more adventurous, I visited the Brecon Beacons for an overnighter last summer, and have been itching to do more overnighters since.

I'm looking to do some multi day hikes, and thought I'd start with the Ridgeway. Wikd camping along the way. My brother has just started at Exeter Uni, and I'll definitely be visiting Dartmoor with him for a wild camp every now and then. I'd also love to check out the South West Coast Path, and do a few days at a time.

Let me know if you have any tips, or suggestions on where to go! I'm always amazed that people find nice secluded spots around in the UK, I'm always worried a farmer or deer stalker or someone is going to be wandering where I'm set up.

Nice to meet everyone!
Jacob.
Jacob , hello and welcome. Have you visited the rollight stones in oxfordshire? nice day out . walk and picnic perhaps x

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE