Hello from North Scotland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kria

Mar 18, 2024
Caithness
Hi everyone, I'm a new member to the forum based in the far north of Scotland (Caithness & Sutherland)

I have spent a fair bit of time outdoors walking, caving and more recently have become interested in learning more bushcraft skills.

I am lucky enough to spend a lot of time in the outdoors, although more in an open upland environment with very little in the way of woodland or forests, which is sometime a bit of a challenge (especially when it comes to pitching a tarp or a hammock!)

I look forward to chatting and interacting with folks with similar interests.

Best Wishes

Reactions: Beagle Scout

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Hi everyone, I'm a new member to the forum based in the far north of Scotland (Caithness & Sutherland)

I have spent a fair bit of time outdoors walking, caving and more recently have become interested in learning more bushcraft skills.

I am lucky enough to spend a lot of time in the outdoors, although more in an open upland environment with very little in the way of woodland or forests, which is sometime a bit of a challenge (especially when it comes to pitching a tarp or a hammock!)

I look forward to chatting and interacting with folks with similar interests.

Best Wishes
Hello there and welcome. I know nothing but you can ask me anything :) you will enjoy it on here and learn many useful things and also meet some wonderful people x

Reactions: Kria

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE