WANTED: Solid Fuel Hexamine Cooker (and Tablets)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
There are lots on ebay at varying prices, but you might find a surplus supplier who does job lots. Just do a Google search.

They weren't just for arctic packs - we got them with all our compo packs in the TA and the regulars. I've still got one or two up in the loft somewhere (but I'm hanging on to them!).

Geoff

big_daddy_merc

Forager
Apr 9, 2007
chesterfield
Hexi's are a great bit of kit, when i got mine i though it couldn't be much good for such a small thing, then i used it and was really impressed with it, and for the size and weight of it i don't think i'll change to another system anytime soon

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
Virtually any Army Surplus shop will sell them, either complete as cooker with tablets enclosed, or spare packs of tablets. I introduced my Lady love to them only last week when we had a day out feeding ourselves on a 24hr rat pack each with the cooking done on hexies. Great fun and very efficient.

stonyman

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 8, 2004
Gloucester
My local surplus store carries these type of cookers and they have a website www.mashcamping.co.uk I think they have a phone number on the site too, if you can't see what you are looking for on the site give them a ring they are really helpful.

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
michael,

I have used them quite a lot and if you PM me I might be able to dig out a cooker and some spare hexy if you like mate (I've just moved so it may take a few days to find them :eek: )

Brian

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE