For Sale Bridle Leather Coat Carrying Sling

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GeoffWood

Maker
Sep 30, 2008
Derbyshire
I have recently been contacted to check if I still make my versatile coat slings.
For a few years now, I have been making these leather coat carrying slings. They have been mainly used by upland workers and hill walkers, who don't carry a backpack, but may need their waterproofs (at any time of the day!)
Over the years, I sold a few on other sites and they seem to be popular with hill walkers & bushcrafters alike.
No more wondering whether or not to take the waterproofs!
The slings are made from 3.5mm substance bridle leather in Australian Nut colour, with cast solid brass buckle and solid cast brass rectangles (for flexibility) all held together with solid brass rivets. The weight of the coat/leggings keeps everything held safely in place.
These slings have also been used as blanket carriers as well as emergency dog leads, tool carriers and even to carry heavier items.
I guarantee they will serve you a lifetime (unless lost or eaten by the dog!)

*please note – the leather is wax impregnated and as such under some conditions there could slight colour mark off onto pale garments* ]
I have a couple of sets made up for should anyone be interested.

The price is £30.00 delivered UK

(no problem for overseas if the extra postage is covered)
(Please contact by PM if you want one) Please ask if further details are required.

Thanks for looking
20231117_102315.jpg
20231117_102344.jpg
Coat Sling.JPG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE