Toothpaste freebie heads-up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
How mini is mini though? I'm currently reading a book on ultra-light camping, reducing your pack weight. And boy is that lad dedicated, lol.

Toothbrush sawn in half, ok, fair enough !

"Drilling holes in your car key" WHOA !:rolleyes:

I Don't think he would condone a travel size toothpaste:) I seem to remember he mentioned Toothpowder. I saw it in a shop the other day but I've never tried it myself.

He could remove all of his teeth and save taking toothpaste. Bonus also of less weight with no teeth.

Sent from my battledroid.

mrcairney

Settler
Jun 4, 2011
West Pennine Moors
Guys, if you want a throwaway email address (but checkable) there is a service called mailinator.com I use from time to time when testing newsletters at work. Have a look and you won't need to worry about spam.

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
Talk about big brother. Can't access the toothpaste dots link as my iPhone won't accept cookies!

I got my mini bits from Superdrug when they were all on half price. I bought enough for a year or two.
Now I just need mini loo rolls

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
He could remove all of his teeth and save taking toothpaste. Bonus also of less weight with no teeth.

Sent from my battledroid.

If you remove every other tooth, then you can use paracord instead of floss!

Z

Sent from my blah, blah, blah...

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
If you remove every other tooth, then you can use paracord instead of floss!

Rotflmao

Could use the same idea as the 'dots' by using an empty blister pack from ibuprofen tabs or whatever, squeeze your toothpaste into the empty pods and cover with masking tape, no chance of them sticking together and no need to air dry & chew. :D

Re: the spam from these offers, not had any, the trusty spam filter and not ticking the boxes for more info seems to be doing the trick. ;)

Si

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
Yep got mine yesterday, reckon there's maybe a weeks worth in there if ya take it easy with it, good enough for a 5 day trial anyways. Anything in life that's free is a definate bonus, cheers for that one. ;)

Novel way of opening it too, the grip star shaped indent in the lid fits the one on the tube, I was gonna cut if off with a knife until I saw the way it worked lol. :D

Si

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
Just got the OralB sample aswell, seems a bit lighter than the Colgate, could be wrong and not getting the scales out to weigh it, but that ones going straight into the rucksack for whenever along with the other samples of various shampoos, shower gels, etc.

Cheers again :)

Si

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE