Toothpaste freebie heads-up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Realbark

Aimless Wanderer
Jan 18, 2011
South Lincs UK
i nick the last 1/4 tube from the bathroom and use one of those tube keys to roll it up small. I am sure i got the tube roller from Bettaware.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Certain large Asda stores do a selection of small deo cans, suncream and toothpaste etc. I just refill my small toothpaste tube from a big one.

What he said, plenty of tiny toiletries for camping at Asda and none of the endless spam emails

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Your probably find your dentist will give you free mini tube as they will get loads from reps trying to sell them expensive kit, at least, that's where I get mine from!:rolleyes:

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
How mini is mini though? I'm currently reading a book on ultra-light camping, reducing your pack weight. And boy is that lad dedicated, lol.

Toothbrush sawn in half, ok, fair enough !

"Drilling holes in your car key" WHOA !:rolleyes:

I Don't think he would condone a travel size toothpaste:) I seem to remember he mentioned Toothpowder. I saw it in a shop the other day but I've never tried it myself.

Fell Monkey

Tenderfoot
Apr 4, 2012
South Cheshire
My mum gave me one of these "FCUK" wash bags for christmas a few years back, which included a very small tube of toothpaste and a folding toothbrush in a small plastic box, around the size of a match box. I still use the bag for my mp4 player and speakers, so did have many uses and was a worthwhile christmas present. I have yet to use the toothpaste, still have it in the box as supplied, can post a picture of it next week when I am back home if I remember! Heres a link to the bag, but picture of the box not shown!

http://www.oxfam.org.uk/shop/second-hand-homeware-and-collectables/727323

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
Along similar lines as this ?travel-folding-toothbrush-with-toothpaste-770-p.jpg

I just like freebies ! I'm used to getting spam mail, usually I don't give them the go-ahead, which stops some of them

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE