Another freebie !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
Another Freebie Heads Up from me..

NOTE : For the cynical folk, No I’m not connected with any company etc and I don’t work for any marketing / promotion type thing, I’m just passing stuff on ! It’s up you to tick the box RE Spam mails,

Anyway..

Free Trail food for your pack;

1. visit www.graze.com

2. Enter the code AMFWJUW

3. Enter the foods you like (And No! they won’t be sending you any fillet steak etc)

4. They send you a box of free food (probably the size of a matchbox rather than a shoebox)

I apologise if this stuff breaks any rules but as I said before I don’t have any connection with these people, If it is deemed wrong in the eyes of the mods then please delete this!

“Owt for Nowt” that’s me !

BEAR IN MIND IT DOES WANT YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS !! BUT IT ONLY TAKES IT OUT OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IF YOU ORDER IN THE FUTURE !!!!

That’s all folks !

awarner

Nomad
Apr 14, 2012
Southampton, Hampshire
Graze has been around for a number of years with this offer and I know quite a few people that use them on a regular basis.
That said I've never taken up the offer myself as getting sucked in to a regular expense for a bit of luxury is something I tend to avoid.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE