The Folkekniven 80

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi, this is my new bushcraft knife.
BCknife_005.jpg

The Folkekniven 80 stainless steel made by HELE of Norway
Its got a triple laminated stainless steel knife blade.
Its light, its sharp, its got a good size handle to get a hold of! and its got a pretty curlybirch handly.
15.gif

So as you can guess I've got a big smile! .​
"Only trouble is" I d'not want to pick it up to use just in case it gets dirty.".

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
VIRULENT SALAMANDER said:
Hi, this is my new bushcraft knife.
BCknife_005.jpg

The Folkekniven 80 stainless steel made by HELE of Norway
Its got a triple laminated stainless steel knife blade.
Its light, its sharp, its got a good size handle to get a hold of! and its got a pretty curlybirch handly.
15.gif

So as you can guess I've got a big smile! .​
"Only trouble is" I d'not want to pick it up to use just in case it gets dirty.".
What a lovely knife. Where did you get it and if you don't mind me asking, for how much?
How long is the handle and blade?

There is a nice little town called CRICKLADE just out side Swindon...there is a gun & rod shop on hi street(not sure what the name is :sad6: if you realy need it let me know & I will find out for you.)...I payed £30GBP...the blade is 8.5cm the handle 11cm x 1.7cm x 3.5cm
beachlover said:
What a lovely knife. Where did you get it and if you don't mind me asking, for how much?
How long is the handle and blade?
the wood grain is so smooth yet seems hard!.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE