Swiss Army Kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Folks,
Swiss Army Kit ..
This is probably in the wrong place & I've not been here long enough to be able to post in the market place .. so Moderators will either remove this or move it I guess .. or make an exception for forum members to be able to take advantage ..

As often happens over here it's general clear out time & theres loads and loads of Swiss Army kit appearing in the local bric-A-brac stores.
If theres any way of me being able or allowed to tell you about this .. dunno PM or something ..

Anyhow I live here in the East of Switzerland and this kind of kit is everywhere

Sleeping bags
Rucksacks
Canteens
Waterbottle & cup sets
Gators
Amo boxes
Volcano stove bottle & cup sets
Helmets
Gas mask containers

Swiss army stuff ...

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
Volcano Stove is rather good, though of course you can make your own out of bits and pieces from poundland. The Alpenflage Poncho is also good, easier to put on and off than the over the head variety and big enough to cover your rucksack.

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Are the sleeping bags any good ?
Also , when you say surplus , is it recent issue or older stuff from the 70's or a mixture of all sorts and decades ?
Many thanks.👍

Are the sleeping bags any good ?
Also , when you say surplus , is it recent issue or older stuff from the 70's or a mixture of all sorts and decades ?
Many thanks.👍

Mostly 90's stuff but also some later kit.
The sleeping bags are fine and come with a Bivy bag.
Volcano stoves are between 10 & 20 francs depending on quality as are the canteens.
Looks like this ....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE