Spoon/Crook knife sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
After spending I don't know how long trying to find a suitable mask for the blade for my spoon knife I had a go at making something to do the job.

And heres the end result.

S8000770.jpg

Last edited:

Ranger Bob

Nomad
Aug 21, 2004
Suffolk
Absolutly brilliant! A sheath for a crook knife is something i've pondered for ages but never done anything about it.....you've inspired me....... :)

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
I was wondering what I'd see in this thread.
I had resigned myself to making a split wooden afair with a blade shaped cut-out.

But that looks pretty cool to me Chopper.

Nicely done

Ogri the trog

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Ogri the trog said:
I was wondering what I'd see in this thread.
I had resigned myself to making a split wooden afair with a blade shaped cut-out.

But that looks pretty cool to me Chopper.

Nicely done

Ogri the trog

The idea of a wooden sheath seems good to me.

I was sitting here wondering what I could do with some off cuts that were left over from making my belt set, and this was the only thing that I could think of.

Last edited:

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
I have the small fallkniven whetstone (dc3?) and the soft leather sheath for that fits my crook knife fairly well. It might be worth trying a a simple rectangle shape that curves along the blade?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE