Withdrawn JIMMY PIE CUSTOM KNIFE - Final price drop £95 !!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mervg

Dec 7, 2014
uk
I have for sale 2 of my collection of custom makers knives. They are having to go as they are not getting the use they deserve.

1) BRECHFA bushcraft knife. This is a wonderful knife really hefty by Brechfa Knives - Wales. The blade I believe is 01 steel and measures 10cm long by 4mm. Total length is just over 22cm. Oak handle with black liners and brass bolts. There was originally an eagle impressed on the back of the blade which was removed by a previous owner. No issues with the edge. Extremely well finished leather sheath with dandler attached.. His knives are available from £400 upwards !!!
Price £145 including Royal mail Special delivery - SOLD.

2) JIMMY PIE PF2. This is more like a survival knife made with 52100 steel and an olive green cord wrapped handle. The stonewashed blade has really nice detail towards the tip and measures 10 cm long by 4mm. Total length 20.5cm. The camo M81 sheath also has a belt clip. Comes with original card from PieSlicer Knives.
Price £120 including Royal mail Special delivery.
10% off Jimmy Pie. Now £108 !!! FINAL PRICE DROP £95 !!!!!

All sales are to over 18's only and postage to UK only.

Attachments

• DSC04698.JPG
    DSC04698.JPG
    216.9 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC04699.JPG
    DSC04699.JPG
    201.2 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC04700.JPG
    DSC04700.JPG
    165.1 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC04701.JPG
    DSC04701.JPG
    223.9 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC04702.JPG
    DSC04702.JPG
    201.6 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Reactions: Brizzlebush

TomR

Apr 29, 2021
Croydon
I have for sale 4 of my collection of custom makers knives. They are having to go as they are not getting the use they deserve.

1) BRECHFA bushcraft knife. This is a wonderful knife really hefty by Brechfa Knives - Wales. The blade I believe is 01 steel and measures 10cm long by 4mm. Total length is just over 22cm. Oak handle with black liners and brass bolts. There was originally an eagle impressed on the back of the blade which was removed by a previous owner. No issues with the edge. Extremely well finished leather sheath with dandler attached.. His knives are available from £400 upwards !!!
Price £145 including Royal mail Special delivery.

2) ROB EVANS TRIBUTE KNIFE Mk2. Your chance to own a knife by the renowned Rob Evans. This is as new condition hair shaving sharp before it gets to your arm!! 01 steel blade, 8.5 cm long by 3mm. Total length is 20cm. Handle is brown micarta with red liners. Zytel ? sheath with neck cord.
Price £150 including Royal mail Special delivery.

3) BROC full tang Puukko. Made in Northern Ireland, This is a really strong Puukko with a stonewashed blade 01 steel, and showing a patina on the sharp scandi. The blade measures 9cm by 3mm. Total length is 19cm. The handle is dark green micarta with orange liners. Apparently this was a one off made as a test. (contacted the maker a long time ago but cant remember his name ). Sheath is rather old but made of really strong leather.
Price £90 including Royal mail Special delivery.

4) JIMMY PIE PF2. This is more like a survival knife made with 52100 steel and an olive green cord wrapped handle. The stonewashed blade has really nice detail towards the tip and measures 10 cm long by 4mm. Total length 20.5cm. The camo M81 sheath also has a belt clip. Comes with original card from PieSlicer Knives.

I have for sale 4 of my collection of custom makers knives. They are having to go as they are not getting the use they deserve.

Price £145 including Royal mail Special delivery.

2) ROB EVANS TRIBUTE KNIFE Mk2. Your chance to own a knife by the renowned Rob Evans. This is as new condition hair shaving sharp before it gets to your arm!! 01 steel blade, 8.5 cm long by 3mm. Total length is 20cm. Handle is brown micarta with red liners. Zytel ? sheath with neck cord.
Price £150 including Royal mail Special delivery.

3) BROC full tang Puukko. Made in Northern Ireland, This is a really strong Puukko with a stonewashed blade 01 steel, and showing a patina on the sharp scandi. The blade measures 9cm by 3mm. Total length is 19cm. The handle is dark green micarta with orange liners. Apparently this was a one off made as a test. (contacted the maker a long time ago but cant remember his name ). Sheath is rather old but made of really strong leather.
Price £90 including Royal mail Special delivery.

4) JIMMY PIE PF2. This is more like a survival knife made with 52100 steel and an olive green cord wrapped handle. The stonewashed blade has really nice detail towards the tip and measures 10 cm long by 4mm. Total length 20.5cm. The camo M81 sheath also has a belt clip. Comes with original card from PieSlicer Knives.

Hi Mervg,
I wonder if you'd be interested in swapping your Rob Evans MK2 for my Stuart Mitchell YDS knife I got in May last year, it's never been used it's got orange handle with thin black liners, 120mm SF100 blade and a kydex sheath but no belt loop. Please see attached photos.
All the best.
TomR

TomR

Apr 29, 2021
Croydon
Hi Mervg,
I wonder if you'd be interested in swapping your Rob Evans MK2 for my Stuart Mitchell YDS knife I got in May last year, it's never been used it's got orange handle with thin black liners, 120mm SF100 blade and a kydex sheath but no belt loop. Please see attached photos.
All the best.
TomR
Sorry I can't figure out how to send photos.

Mervg

Dec 7, 2014
uk
Hi Tom. Thanks for your offer but I am needing to reduce my collection, so sorry but not open for trades. (With one exception, a Ben Orford nomad friction folder).
Cheers Merv

Mervg

Dec 7, 2014
uk
The Rob Evans & Broc knives have both been traded.
Price reduction 10% on the Jimmy Pie - can’t reduce the Brechfa (prefer to keep if necessary)
Would trade for folder or folders.

Last edited:

Mervg

Dec 7, 2014
uk
Hi , something of equivalent value, benchmade, Ben orford, mkm, cold steel, Michael Morris, Al Mar …….

Last edited:

Megatramp

Feb 16, 2024
Ashfield
Got a yellow Minigrip in s30v, MKM Edge in titanium and M390, Boker Boxer slipjoint in micarta and M390, Manly Comrade in black G10 and D2, Maserin Scout in maroon micarta and D2, Cold Steel Prolite in 4116 plus loads of others I've forgot I have. I'll take some pics when I get time. If any/all of the above take your fancy, cash either way, let me know. Really wanna try that Brechfa.

Megatramp

Feb 16, 2024
Ashfield
Hi , something of equivalent value, benchmade, Ben orford, mkm, cold steel, Michael Morris, Al Mar …….
Tried to send you a message with some of what I've got to trade but the system won't allow me to yet. Really wanna try a Brechfa. How did you find it? I see it's been around a bit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE