speed hooks used in combo with yo-yo hooks for more than just fishing

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
A salmon n sea trout licence is only needed the ocean is everymans as it sais in the magna Carta id also like to add "this is God's land"

Hmmmm, but you said ' tidal estuary'

and Magna Carta only gave the barons the right to habeas corpus and to be consulted on taxation.
Nowt to do with ordinary folks fishing rights....of which they had none because those 'rights' have always been worth money and thus someone higher up the food chain claimed them.

Magna Carta, "It promised the protection of church rights, protection from illegal imprisonment, access to swift justice, and, most importantly, limitations on taxation and other feudal payments to the Crown, with certain forms of feudal taxation requiring baronial consent."

Poacherman

Banned
Sep 25, 2023
Wigan
Hmmmm, but you said ' tidal estuary'

and Magna Carta only gave the barons the right to habeas corpus and to be consulted on taxation.
Nowt to do with ordinary folks fishing rights....of which they had none because those 'rights' have always been worth money and thus someone higher up the food chain claimed them.

Magna Carta, "It promised the protection of church rights, protection from illegal imprisonment, access to swift justice, and, most importantly, limitations on taxation and other feudal payments to the Crown, with certain forms of feudal taxation requiring baronial consent."
Sea fishing is free and requires no licence as for laws designed for the rich ie salmon fishing were do u draw the line? hiking up kinder scout was once illegal i regularly fish the humber estuary targeting sea fish with sea fishing equipment and baits"important iff inspected" and only at high tide. It's 40 Mile inland this is still free as it's tidal, iff I catch a salmon with my salmon licence I'm allowed to KEEP it as a sea angler.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE