Special Heirloom Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Jon, can you Pm me a bigger version of your avatar & i'll have a look for you. No promises, but i know my way around photoshop :)

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Ok, just been having a quick play around. Is this on the right lines?

logo.jpg

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK

Sweet. Now that is like it. I don't have a bigger version of my avatar anymore as it was on old laptop. Don't need any colour just the black and white outlines. The adder is great, but the scale detail needs to be lost and the zig zag patterning made bolder like the one in my avatar, so the engraving isn't overloaded with too much detail that it turns into a blob. In fact your pic is so cool, I may even replace my avatar. You have the dimensions spot on there for it to be scaled down to the bolster.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Sweet. Now that is like it. I don't have a bigger version of my avatar anymore as it was on old laptop. Don't need any colour just the black and white outlines. The adder is great, but the scale detail needs to be lost and the zig zag patterning made bolder like the one in my avatar, so the engraving isn't overloaded with too much detail that it turns into a blob. In fact your pic is so cool, I may even replace my avatar. You have the dimensions spot on there for it to be scaled down to the bolster.

Nice one, i'm away for the long weekend, but i'll have a look when i get back. When do you need the artwork for?

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
We've got a while yet. Stu still has quite a bit of work to do before it's ready for engraving. I really appreciate your help. That adder is a little emaciated too and needs fattening up in the centre.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE