Special Heirloom Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Oh dear! hahaha no fear Emma I am sending Jon my chopper next week to play with:eek:, it might distract him from THE KNIFE for a minuet or two, just long enough to sneak it into the locked lexan display case

She touches it and that Hellion will get bloodied.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
The blonde mamba made good on her promise and it is now proudly dislpayed in the study.

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00155.jpg

wizard

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
USA
oh my, what did you do with the fishes whos bowl you've stolen? Lovely knife though, even at the cost of the fishes.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I missed the updated thread (chuffing work). That is absolutely stunning - truly a masterpiece of design and execution. You have a nice wife there too - the case really works!

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
unfortunately to me its a shame its already been laid to rest in a velvet coffin in a glass mausoleum

It's just a knife, I don't think any angels will weep over it being cased and displayed. Besides, it was made as a tribute to Stu's work and much more importantly, to a friendship that has developed and which I hold more dear and special than just a regular maker/client relationship. There are more than enough examples of this knife design made by Stu that gets worked everyday by me and other people to make up for a missing one. This was, and is, meant as something special that will hopefully last beyond our mortal years. This knife would never have been made if not for that sentiment. And that surely would have been a major crime.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE