Special Heirloom Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
003.jpg

004.jpg

001.jpg

get-attachment.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

geordienemisis

Settler
Oct 3, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
From concept to actual item I have followed this thread and may I say that is one of the best blades I have seen. The quality and design have all been outstanding to say the least. This is a knife that will become the sort after family heirloom. Envy and thought producing, makes me think to commission my own blade. To all parties involved in this congratulations.

stuart m

Nomad
May 18, 2006
Sheffield
www.stuartmitchellknives.com
Some nice comments here fellas, much appreciated, thank you....

It's been a pleasure to work on this one with Jon, I hope he's as happy with it as I am, it is very hard to describe but it almost feels like an heirloom already, like it has seen a few generations past, obviously with ruining any of it's lines or features I purposely tried to 'work' it a little in a couple of places, to give it a feel of maturity, a perceived rank, we'll if it has worked tomorrow....

Cheers all :)

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Tis a stunning piece of craftsmanship, the thing that really makes it appealing is that it shows high quality,handmade goods are still produced in this country and fortunately there are still people prepared to commission something that will not be practically used, but admired and treasured for the hell of it.
Well done Stu on a superb knife and JD for commissioning it.goodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE