Spamel signing off for a while!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Well folks, I've got MCCP tomorrow, which is the military version of check in! After that, who knows when I fly. God bless the RAF!!

Although I will be in Iraq for six months, I hope that I will be able to visit both BCUK and British Blades on the internet over there.

So, if I fly tomorrow, this will possibly be my last day on the site for a while. Everyone take care, I'll try and catch up with you all when I get settled out there!

Have fun!!

:spam1:el

Ronin

Tenderfoot
Oct 23, 2004
Penzance, Cornwall
Remember,

1. No playing pass the parcel in Iraqi pubs. ;)

2.Professionals are predictable, its the amateurs that are dangerous.

3.If you are short of everything but the enemy, you are in the combat zone.

Best of luck, stay safe, come home.

S. (ex 42 RM).

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
We will miss you. Watch your back, friend.

spamel said:
Well folks, I've got MCCP tomorrow, which is the military version of check in! After that, who knows when I fly. God bless the RAF!!

Although I will be in Iraq for six months, I hope that I will be able to visit both BCUK and British Blades on the internet over there.

So, if I fly tomorrow, this will possibly be my last day on the site for a while. Everyone take care, I'll try and catch up with you all when I get settled out there!

Have fun!!

:spam1:el

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
See you my friend and stay safe. My uncle is in the RAF and is getting back early next month, he tells me he hasn't been doing alot and has been bored so I think you are going to need BCUK to keep you occupied :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE