So much for Christian spirit..Rant.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Don't worry about it Folks, when harvest festival comes around they will be begging at your door again... Tell 'em to **** off and use their tax free earnings to support the hungry...

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
s037p_zpsw5jfmowf.jpg

Nah. Land ownership = raspberry ownership. Wouldn't take them out of somebody's fridge so don't take them out of their garden.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Now let's all play nice and keep BCUK as secular as it's supposed to be. Touching on religion and or having a pop at other members can result in thread locking, infractions and bans.
I know it's Saturday night but no rammies on the boards.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Or perhaps the roots were damaging the wall?

So someone takes away a tree that did not belong to you for some reason you do not know that you felt was fair game for you to steal from, trespassing in the process, and you think that gives you the right to be abusive to anyone you like.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
This thread wasn't going anywhere that would benefit the forum, it's Sunday morning and the hills are calling so I don't have the time to clean it out, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE